Golden retriever, corgi, husky and German shepherd owners know this struggle…Hair to be found everywhere, even in the most unlikely of places. But you pause, take a deep breath and accept it with the mantra “I guess this is my life now”.
Wanna know why? Because you love your pooch so much that you’re willing to overlook that annoying shedding and your new hairy sofa.
1. You can’t roll down your car windows because it’s a given you’ll accidentally catch a dog's hair in your mouth.
2. Forget about lint rollers. NOTHING will remove dog hair from your clothes before work or an important meeting.
3. You replaced the question “Is there hair on my pants?” with “Can you see my pants from all that hair?” after getting up from the sofa.
4. Weekly (or daily) brushing fiascos are appointment-worthy that need to be marked in your calendar.
5. Every time you pet your dog, you have to remove hair from your palms.
6. Bath time? Prepare your cleaning gloves. That drain will get clogged any moment now.
7. You always check your beverage before taking a sip to make sure there’s no stranded hair in it.
8. Using your dog as a soft and fluffy cushion seems like a swell idea until you get up looking like Hagrid.
9. Dryer balls are a necessity in your household because every time you wash your clothes, you find even more dog hair.
10. Brooms are no good here. When you get a dog, a great vacuum cleaner is a must.
11. Those poetic particles of dust dancing in the beam of light are now accompanied by shiny dog hair.
12. Car seats are doomed…you already replaced them with a car hammock for pups.
13. The good thing is that, after you hug your dog, you’re always left with a souvenir on your shirt, something to remember your pooch by.
Don’t forget to regularly brush your shedding pooch and occasionally visit a pet salon!