8. Using your dog as a soft and fluffy cushion seems like a swell idea until you get up looking like Hagrid.
9. Dryer balls are a necessity in your household because every time you wash your clothes, you find even more dog hair.
10. Brooms are no good here. When you get a dog, a great vacuum cleaner is a must.
11. Those poetic particles of dust dancing in the beam of light are now accompanied by shiny dog hair.
12. Car seats are doomed…you already replaced them with a car hammock for pups.
13. The good thing is that, after you hug your dog, you’re always left with a souvenir on your shirt, something to remember your pooch by.